Friday, June 4, 2010

Grampa's Swollen Feet and Funeral Plan




Not every solution covers a couple of contingencies, but here's an idea and a photoshop joke designed to help me work out the kinks in a couple of pending challenges.

Lately my feet have been ballooning up with liquid. I can only get my feet back in shape by walking on them--improving the circulation and siphoning off the extra moisture at the cellular level. I've discovered that sunburn or too much exposure to the sun swells both feet the more.

As you can tell from the clock, this picture came this morning (7-16-2010) when my feet are a little less swollen. At night after considerable time in the chair, my feet swell up considerably more. I've cut salt and tried to keep my liquid intake at a reasonable level--not the 8 glasses a day or more that I usually consume in hot weather. More later JWC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please register, add your comment and receive the GiT e-mail Newsletter